View Single Post
Old 2006-10-18, 07:37   Link #57
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666 View Post
Media Factory also published (I have no idea what you have against the publisher, most people pick on the studio) School Rumble, KGNE, Gankutsuou, Genshiken, Rahxephon, Area 88, Burst Angel, Kamisama Kazoku, Kurau: Phantom Memory, Sousei no Aquarian, Twin Spica (yes, the shoujo show about a girl who wants to be an astronaut), and Vandread (among dozens of others) .... are you saying you dislike all of those shows as well?

EDIT: I just realized Media Factory didn't have anything to do with Lamune or Da Capo either - so now I'm really unsure what your point is.
Oh my god, I'm kind of embarassed. I didn't notice they were the Publisher. Fine they um, have poor taste in what they publish for the most part as of late....? Can I chalk this one up to extreme fatigue from assignment crunching, I knew somewere in the back of mind my they were a publisher but chose to ignore the glaringly obvious when make the post for some reason. Anyway, ignore the Toei Douga corralation post. Or if you want to, continue to sock it to me, because I deserve it this time.

But I do want to sound off on one thing. Out of that I can still only pick Rahxephon (BONES) and Area 88 (1985 more so than 2004) as ones I like. The mere mention of Sousei No Aquarian make me cringe as I see that as the ultimate low point in Mecha anime, but its not Media Factories fault really.

Alright, got to run before Xris catches up and slaps down a warning or something for perpetual off-topicness.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote