Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-12-04, 18:18   Link #256
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Right now i dun care even if im 22 or 42, if im gonna find a girl, i dont care, even if shes 14, im gonna get her, and ill do what ever hell i can to get her.

Well i used to become crazy for this girl when she was 14, i was 20 and i saw the age difference, so i didint persue her, but i saw that girl once and i cant get her out of my head. I went out with other girls and was just half hearted and i just gave up on them, i sware i dun care anymore after much thinking. If i see a girl like that again, im going after her like mad, even risking my own life. I sware id sell my soul to the devil to see her again and die for her.
I hope you're trolling, because it's highly, highly creepy to envision a 42-year-old lusting for some 14-year-old. The best you can do with a 14-year-old with a wide age gap is to make friends and wait a few years before attempting to even go on a date.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote