View Single Post
Old 2009-06-26, 20:19   Link #167
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
Still, it's hard to top setting of A-boms that you're sitting on to challenge the enemies dominance of your home planets orbit.

It has a sorta "WE ARE APES WHO WILL TEAR OFF YOUR SKULL AND DEFECATE ON YOUR BRAIN" vibe.

Or it could be that in the future, almost everyone lives in space colonies on extremely low gravities. Thus even the people who like to be physically active probably don't develop that much musculature.
You've not seen what old school mecha can do. Ancient reptilian or demon species who has hidden themselves under the crust because they were defeated by an ancient super weapon, returns to the surface to take over the planet. Sometimes they threaten to blow the planet with anti-matter weapons or some bomb from the core. You wonder what planet will they be left to rule over.

Space invaders from a parallel world of the future, with psychic powers, try to invade Earth and try to capture this super energy technology in the planet's strongest super robot. They cannot achieve that because they cannot defeat this super robot with this energy source that they want so much.

Hmmm low gravity... Scientists growing cells in space found that they can't grow at all. But if its a low gravity planet, yea I think its possible. Time Travellers may actually come from Mars or something.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/