Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-23, 04:04   Link #2060
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, I only "like" the ones with Sean Connery, or Pierce Brosnan (but I prefer Sean))
Brosnan was only good on Goldeneye (Xenia ). After that, he was a douche. Sean is a given though, I won't comment on him. Dalton's the best one imho tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I never said that there are a lot of people who find the right person right with their first GF/BF, I just said that it exists, and that even if a LOT of people don't have that chance, they can't disregard that (that makes only sound them bitter about what they failed)
I wouldn't really see it as a failure. To me, it's more like a chance to grow and learn more about how to handle a relationship. Any good relationship is hard to break out of but you always gain something from it just as much as you lose something. I was speaking about this to an old friend last night actually. With my ex, for instance, it was really hard to break out of but I also realized through her some of my own previous mistakes and learned more about what makes for a healthier relationship, that being one of trust but also one where both sides can think things through on their own. I'm not saying this specifically should happen every time, but it's just an example of how one can learn from past heartbreaks and know how to deal with future relationships better.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote