View Single Post
Old 2010-04-24, 21:08   Link #81
ksho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Oh I dont mind her trying to put an end to the concerts. Because shes doing that herself.

What really made her stuck up is because she gather the baseball team and then she sat it out and made them do the work. She shouldn't even have been sitting on there bench's looking like she was all important when realy she was being useless. She should of been in the spectator stands if she was going to watch the game. But wait she walked out onto the pitch with them, but didnt play. Even if shes a girl ? Hinatas team had a few girls who were scared of the ball but still played.

The point I getting at, Tenshi as the team leader should of played with them. Yet she hid on the bench and pretended to be apart of the team. Thats weak imo.
Actually, I think that was a logical move on her part. She's likely never physically played baseball before in her life, so why not let the experienced ones handle the practical aspects of the game while she plays the part of baseball coach/manager? That's actually a legitimate and strategically important position in a baseball team. She managed to gather a full team of experience players, so she's not exactly short handed like Hinata's group.

And really...if you think about it, all those baseball members are most likely NPC's anyway. She's just using her available resources to their fullest potential. Also don't forget, Yurippe was playing the shogun card and coordinating the battlefront teams in the background too. What Tenshi is doing is no different.