View Single Post
Old 2011-03-05, 09:13   Link #1043
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
No, she was not a "bitch" before her life drastically changed. But it's very telling about yourself that you call her so.

She gave friendly advice to Ranka without solicitation, she did not treat others in a truly bad way ( one crabby day after arriving with jet lag at your own concert doesn't count to make one a "bitch". Also, she was right about hiring amateurs. ).
Ok, let's recap:
- she is not capable to work with amateurs and flames Cathy. Well from a pro I expect that they are capable to work even with amateurs. But you are right maybe. Your opinion.
- Sheryl treats Alto like a dog, by commanding him around and playing with him
- She left alone to search for her earrings without telling where exactly she is
- She presumes to use EX-Gear and gets busted

At the beginning she is a star with allures = bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
And I will talk how I damn like. LoveMeKags has now repeatedly lied in attempts to swing discussion her way, any time she was called on it she gave the lamest excuse possible ( "I might have misremembered"; "Fansubs are different" ) and she does that continuously during her large and convoluted screeds. I can't spend hours going through this line-by-line just to get the next wall of text with bad information thrown at me an hour later.
Quote:
1.2 Do not insult or harass other members

Insults, harassment, flaming, trolling, baiting or other similar abusive behaviour towards other members of The Forum will not be tolerated. This includes the use of "retort images". Images used to convey a "come back" message (i.e. to "retort") are forbidden in all areas of The Forum, they are often offensive and only serve to ignite flame wars.
Sorry, you lose. Forumm rules. Just a reminder even though LovemeMeKags fansubber and shares other thoughts based on how he interpretes the situation does not give anyone of us the right to use bad words. Just wrap it in politer words or don't reply as you already said.