Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-14, 23:10   Link #1201
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Kind of off topic, but is any one else kind of fed up with the AST? They are so ineffective that it's almost comical. Tohka could kick their asses so far up their skirts they literally could do nothing but stand their waiting for punishment (yes, punishment. It was like an adult spanking a child). Yoshino ran away because she didn't want to hurt them, not because she was afraid. And Kurumi is doing whatever the hell she wants, because it is physically impossible for them to stop her. It's reached the point that they don't do anything but get in Shidou's way.
Your post is not really off topic though... It seems like they havent send their Ace there...(Not that I know who is the ace in AST.) But yeah, if you cannot beat even one of the spirits with a normal armor, a Heavyarms Custom(EW) expy armor, or even Meteor expy armor, then they are seriously ineffective...

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
quote whit all my might! i cant w8 to know if neptuneV will be released outside japan but anyway i like tsunako art a lot he/she can also make pretty sexy character other than moe ones (iris/green heart design for neptunev for example XD)

edit changed avatar/sign for the case XD
Fixed for spelling errors, and also, I got bad feeling for that girl in volume 6 cover... Best for me to pray that she is not a Pururut expy...