View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 15:01   Link #1811
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Who slapped who, when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Hardly, Medaka seems to be just claiming him to be her friend but doesnt seem to act as friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Spoiler:
Addressed before you even said anything about it, and yet you still felt the need to say something about it . . .

I'm not going to point out specific examples of her acting like a friend because people are just going to dispute it anyway. For whatever reason, this seems to be a matter of personal preference instead of something you can actually prove or support with examples of the character's actions, so if what I already said doesn't work for you, then oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
And no one considers her to want to help because she is an attention whore and likes to dominate poeple (which was that she herself admitted), so it is only natural to assume things based on such characteristics rather than suspect an altruism from such character as Medaka, there is nothing amusing in here.
Now this, I love. It's okay to take her for her word when she mentions dominating people, but when she says she was born for other people or that Zen is her precious friend, then we've got to filter it through a lens of "I don't like Medaka as a character" and assume she doesn't mean it?
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote