View Single Post
Old 2011-06-20, 13:46   Link #60
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
I was thinking, is it possible that Hysteria Mode can cause a coma? Perhaps staying in Hysteria Beserker for a long amount of time, although it is unpredictable? Will create enough nervous stress to stop brain activity?
It's possible. For Kinji staying in hysteria mode for more than a minutes already makes him sleepy for a day. While his big bro in hysteria mode that stays for a day sleeps for a week.

It gives huge damage to your brain and it's system. I'm not sure on what's the name of that body system where brain send signals around the body. Because that part itself was hasten 30 times from my understanding.

EDIT:

Quote:
Well going along that line, that doesn't explain how he's able to slash a knife at supersonic speeds. I can imagine him using the whip method (manipulating your body to mimic a whip-like motion), but reaction speed alone is not enough, so it is probable that Hysteria mode lends him strength too, or just makes the muscle movements more efficient.
You know samurai and such moves faster but the body build isn't that big. Maybe it's the same principles. Hysteria mode favors more on dexterity and agility than strength itself.