View Single Post
Old 2005-12-25, 21:19   Link #15
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^I'd say naruto action is better paced and tends to be exiciting because of the music and power-ups (like dbz), but OP action ain't no slouch at all...I rather enjoy One piece action to naruto because the fighting is much less predictable (than say naruto doin Rasengen every episode)...Luffy has so many techniques it's just so enjoying to see what else he can do...You'd think being a rubberman he wouldn't have as much stuff, but he rarely uses the same move over and over..and comes up with new ones vs. every boss (Him blowing all the air outta his body to become lighter to dodge Eneru's melting trident is one example of his great in-battle techniques)..Yeah he has staples like "Gattling-gun" and "Baaazoooookaaaa", but he always breaks out something new...Plus the art of OP gives the action such a different feel...

As much as I like naruto when it's a serious action ep, I'd take a OP serious action first...When Luffy is pi$$ed my enjoyment level just sky-rockets...The off the wall villians in OP make it fun to...Who'd think an overweight, hairy, flamigo-slippered ballot dancer like Mr. 2 could be so vicious ...