View Single Post
Old 2007-02-24, 19:18   Link #48
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I gotta say...i am amazed how many people think that Akatsuki will be the last opponent..

There are definetly guys out there...who are more interesting, stronger & faster out there then Akatsuki.

I will call just some random things which arent even properly introduced. Or explained.

- 7 Mists swordsmen (Zabuza, Kisame...both are very different in strenght...)
- 3rd Mangekyou Sharingan User (which Itachi spoke of...a person that Sasuke would know...) A person which may already have been mentioned in the name of Madara.
- Kabuto (do i need to mention more?)
- Yondaime Hokage & his connection to Naruto (probably saved for last...)
- The Kyuubi (the biggest enemy in Naruto's world)
- Proper introduction of the other 3 country's/villages & their Kages...(Rock, Water, Cloud)
- History behind the Hyuuga & Uchiha...

Well....Naruto is still a genin....(now why is that?)...I think Kishi intenteds to make the story longer then we think.

I am very positive that in each country...there is a very powerfull person which could definetly be connected to another Akatsuki member...

The worst thing that could happen aint Akatsuki...it's a new Ninja War (like back in the old day's wars that last for months or years...)
I don't understand what is the deal with the 7 swordsmen of the Mist. I understand they are just a elite unit of the Mist. Konoha has only one hokage who commands the jounin. In Kirigakure, there is a rank between the Jounins and the Mizukage. It's not like they are all extraordinary (Zabuza would be an ordinary Jounin in Konoha).

They are also not like the Sannins. It's not a nick they have, but a rank (Zabuza "joined" and "left" the 7 swordsmen, you can't join or leave the Sannin.)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote