Old 2012-04-23, 06:06   Link #220
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post

Spoiler for Dereness:
OH MY HEART!!!!

Quote:
Well I also think about that too but many possibilities are still lying so I just address them as different person(at least in the conciousness) until we know more about it.

Something I am wondering about...
-During Black rabbit Arc, the black rabbit that talking to Taito(and also Himea) in his mind. Is that Kuroganetaito?
-Kurosu, this guy known about the entity of Black rabbit long before. Now I wonder if he know somethings or having some relationships with Kuroganetaito.

Anyway things should become clearer soon.
According to the vol.10 review from amazons, there is a bigger development than any volume until now.
Things such as underplot collection,union of comrade and the connection of the outlook on the world were progressed securely.
It feels like we're heading to a true climax and the author also said there is a schedule to end this in 2-3 volumes.

BTW I have a feeling that this will be one of the best volume so far.
Do you get the feeling too that his may be one giant circle in the end? Ramiel Lilith is essentially one over-arching entity already, who's not to say the same for クロガネタイト and the Crow?

But if Black Rabbit is indeed クロガネタイトwouldn't that put it on the same level as Ramiel Lilith? Well it may be possible seeing how its effect on the Prophecy is limited only by Taito's durability...

If that's so then Itsuten is surprisingly short...