View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 10:22   Link #247
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
Indeed, the FFL is actually an elite arm of the French Army, there "not French" argument would work about as well as SH's self control in a room full of lolis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
The ''they aren't French'' probably won't work; unless I am mistaken the officers of the Foreing Legion are french and the Foreing Legion is pretty much a integral part of the French Army.
Actually, what I was referring to is their nationality. Assad would have problem demonising "French Imperialists" when they aren't exactly French; Syria used to be part of the French colony if I am not wrong.

@kyp - Of course I can't control myself to take care of them. It is the elder brother instinct after all.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote