Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 21:32   Link #2353
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Watched the last episode today - overall a nice end for the series. My final vote:

First arc:
The body switching arc was quite enjoyable overall, even though certain possibilities could have been explored a bit more
The scene at the end with Iori jumping off the bridge was a bit crass.
8/10

Second arc:
The second arc started great, with Inaban on the prawl. Then however, it nosedived immensely and went toilet diving. The "desire unleshing" had potential, but it was almost exclusively used for having them get at each other's throat. It was often painful to watch, and I was very close to dropping it.
5/10

Third arc:
Third arc was nice, a lot better than the second one, but a bit lacking. The end in the third episode, where Balloon Vine appeared out of nowhere and then it's suddenly all over, felt very abrupt. Besides that, the ending was nicely handled.
7/10

Overall: 7/10

edit:
Forgot to mention: I really *didn't* like the second OP in the last few episodes, which was pretty lame. Not quite in "Good grief, let's skip this quickly"-territory, but still. The first OP was great, and possibly one of the best OPs of the summer season. They really shouldn't have changed it.

Last edited by Shimapan; 2012-10-02 at 21:48.
Shimapan is offline   Reply With Quote