View Single Post
Old 2012-12-11, 11:17   Link #183
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
A way(or rather my way)to take your mind off depressing thoughts or stop being an emo bitch is to go to an open place in the night, look at sky and ask yourself this - Wtf is the point of my life? I'm an insignificant being living on this insignificant planet, which revolves round an insignificant star, which is part of an insigficant galaxy. No one gives a damn if the earth vanished this moment.
When I think like that, my problems seem so petty that I feel stupid for brooding over them.
Of course this could also result in one getting even more depressed, in which case I am not responsible for any collatral damage caused because of this advise.
i don't see how your advice works or could help at all, but what i do......,*sigh*ok what i do can sound very very childish but what i do, is that i think about particular anime characters(eg.rock lee from naruto), i think that they became splendid through effort and struggle even when all the odds are against them, then i can do better too, it doesn't solve anything but atleast it helps for sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Oh ok, then try to be nice to other people. there has to be nice person somewhere in your area
i am always nice ok if not nice at least i am neutral and not hostile to others, it's not like i don't have any friends , what i said earlier was about 'most' of the people, i do find one or two friend somewhere somehow