Thread: Kamisama Kazoku
View Single Post
Old 2006-05-23, 04:33   Link #73
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm
My prediction for the next episodes (I have not read the novels so I'm just making this up): Tenko will experience jealousy and this will make her think of her relationship with Samatarou as a romantic one. She will not be able to support him when he courts the new girl, but will try to sabotage him. Only when she succeeds and sees that Samatarou is unhappy will she realize that she has been wrong all the time, and support him.
Interesting.

Well, I don't know the story at all either, but my prediction is different. I believe that Tenko is indeed the "designated girl" and match for Samatarou and will eventually edge out Kumiko. It's clear that she's going to be very jealous of her and I agree that while she will try to "support" him first, she'll soon realize her own feelings and try her best to prevent Samatarou from getting TOO close to Kumiko. And I pray that we're not going to get a fake triangle a'ka KOR (Madoka-Kyosuki-Hikari), but that Kumiko will be able to bite back

Nevertheless, as much as I feel pity for her, I'm almost willing to bet money on that Kumiko will NOT end up the "accepted" match for him. If so, the ED wouldn't be all Tenko.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote