View Single Post
Old 2009-02-15, 14:01   Link #2048
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Honestly, if anyone took anything so trivial and used it as anything more than a minor point toward their pairing, that's really reaching too far.
I think whoever wrote this totally constructive quote, was mostly joking but using the word "Kalulu fags" is a knee-jerk reaction / hostility / jealously.

At any rate, this is another example of why Kallen is getting so much hate in R2. It is not because she is zomg-exhibitionist {yeah, that is there too} or annoying or anything like this that certain people tend to claim.
I mean, Kallen's core is the same as in S1, {was there any problem then? Nah.} she just develops romantic feelings about Lelouch.

And oh yes, she manages to "raw! raw! fight the power!" of another certain pairing's merchandise-tidal-waves. She broke the un-breakable rule of marketing and ugh, that reminds me btw, [cause i have seen this flying around like an annoying bee] there is RARELY solo development when it comes to a character. If the character a+ does not get certain response {even tiny ones, shall do thank you} from character b++, then the development of chara a++ gets on hiatus or something. Did this happen to Kallen? Hmm, don't think so. [and yes, chara b++ was surprisssee! Lelouch 8DD]

Otherwise there would not be so much wank-ruckus concerning her right now.