View Single Post
Old 2006-09-21, 19:10   Link #20
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Finally watched episode 25, and I actually got most of the dialogue! Hurray!

This was the best episode in a long while, the hug was great, the awakening cheesy but sad... Loved it when the cop panned Takano's notebooks as bullshit occult fiction. "What? This one blames it on aliens/demons/enchanted lunatics on motorcycles?" Harsh.

In Onikakushi-hen, Rena didn't have memories of past lives, and could only hold out her bloodied hands imploringly.
This time, Keiichi is armed with foreknowledge. How will it be different...? Maybe he'll beat some sense into Rena with his trademark bat.

And the last TIP for this episode is stunning. Perhaps for the bulk of the TIP Rika is talking to "Oyashiro". Then at the end she's talking to "Satoko". Or Satoko=Oyashiro.

Sushi-Y:
Is there any hint in the TIP itself (text color, pagination, etc) that provides a clue as to whether Satoko is also who Rika is talking to from the beginning? Or is it again all white text on a black background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasuberi
At least I'm finally reading the sound novels! (Though at a snail pace, can't wait till school work slows down...) Aaah, happiness. I am so tempted to just skip the question chapters to the answer chapters, but I'll keep myself from doing that...
I know! I'm at "just after Watanagashi" in Watanagashi-hen, and I'm itching to just skip ahead to Meakashi-hen.

Good to know someone is having the same pains as me. Fighto...

(This also means I won't be spoiling myself with Minagoroshi-hen and Matsuribayashi-hen information. Hopefully these threads will still be archived in the event that I actually finish those final chapters)