Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-18, 03:45   Link #6889
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
But what about the pay that these children receive? Does it compare with the equal cost of living status in these places where these factories are?
That is how manufacturing industries work. Since your technology costs are constant throughout the market, you lower the manpower pay to maximise profits.

The factories increase their by increasing the number of contracts they have with in-sourcing companies rather than the quality of the products they supply. Then it moves to the idea of market competition where lowering the bids can get them the factory owners' contracts.

Since the in-sourcing company only pays the money requested, it is up to the factory owners to set their own work ethics and standards. Subsequently I think the "expansion funds" from the profits actually went into lining the supervisors' pockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
I'd be surprised if they didn't. Though thinking about things like the gulf of Tonkin incident or the sinking of the Maine, it's possible the North did have nothing to do with it. I'd be surprised if it were the case, but it's possible.
But the technologically advanced S.K ship got sunk, so it might be likely that the naval vessel involved on the N.K side had advanced technology of some sort.

I am not sure if the ship fired warning shots, but if they did, it would be a show of restraint on the S.K side. If it didn't it is a stealthy torpedo attack.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.