View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 05:51   Link #56
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
What just happened ? By the end of the episode Shu and Inori are crying and I'm just "what?" Rather impressive how they just crammed all of Shu's memories, Mana's entire backstory, and oh killing Mana and Gai, all in one episode. You just see the guy in charge of pacing just cracking the whip to get things moving. It's like they thought after the time between episodes they had to make up for it...

I'll give Shu credit for pretty much not blinking an eye at the whole running his sister through with a sword thing. Bros before...sisters? I mean sure she had snapped, but it was all concern about the guy already dead. Assuming his "vitals" were hit that time . Thought this were going to be really interesting or at least long lasting in the series when it came to Mana from the initial flashbacks and then in that earlier episode. Instead just throw her story out and then kill her off. Suppose I had hoped she'd be a bigger part of things, oh well.

Was some interesting things like Shu and Gai doing a complete swap in personalities. The whole Mana thing just completely shattered Shu's mind so he just fell apart. Gai....he decided to get bad ass and run a resistance group .

No idea where the heck they go from here. I suppose there is still the 'enemy' and that new guy that sliced up Gai, but will have to see how it all comes together.

All you can really do is laugh . I mean what the heck was all that?