View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 21:53   Link #103
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
No it wouldn't be avoided.
GHQ, Segai and Haruka aka the stupid mother, were already planing this. Same goes for the eybrow king. Shu would get kicked in the balls one way or another. Argo was an ass himself Shu spared his life and thats what he gives back.

Not until we get more info on Ayase status, atm she is as traitorous as Tsugumi.

Was already mentioned before.
Based on op Shu sits holding his right hand then he and Inori get crystalized then he touch her and gets a new hand. Probably in next 1-2 eps he will get it back. I'm more interested about the whole plot and people who betrayed him. Because everyone did betray him, everyone but Inori.

After watching op/ed theres really alot of info, like Ayase riding her mecha, and shu disintegrating mechas like if they were from soap bubbles.
Not to mention alot of characters interaction and plot twists/info.

What I hope is that those that betrayed him will either die or fight to survive on their own, I myself would stick that robot in Tsugumi ass and then lit her on fire or electrify her for what she's done.
Ayase is enigma but she's guilty to no matter how you look at it.
Arisa will get whats coming for her thats sure, she will be burned emotionally before her death, probably Gai will abandon her and let her die to make her suffer emotionally before death.
Argo also should get crystallized.
As for GHQ and Co I don't give a heck. Just wish that Mana would pierce Haruka (Shu's mother) for all she's done, even though she will try to justify her that they did it to advance Shu power and other blablalblalba that her husband planned.

Ohh and wonder about the Eybrows king, maybe they will use a plot twist like in Deadmans Wonderland and he will be shu's father reincarnation looking at everything from background while trying to free Mana from her prison.

Really this ep made me post so much, which is damn rare, I'm amazed myself.
think about this shu listens to argo and not yahiro and tells the students about what happens when a void is destroyed dont u think that some of the students would have had renewed truest in shu