View Single Post
Old 2012-07-24, 05:03   Link #2486
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

i do not think tobi literally mean he gave nagato the rinnegan eyes, i read that as though tobi is the one responsible for nagato awakening his rinnegan, so imo tobi is just implying that he gave the rinnegan eyes not literally giving the rinnegan eyes

and at chapter 510 page 10 onwards... tobi is implying too that izanagi an uchiha technique is an incomplete one, a real izanagi like the one he used is possible due to him having both the blood of the uchiha and senji, the sage of the six path that has a rinnegan too has both the uchiha and senji blood... so with that im guessing the uzumaki clan have both the uchiha and senji blood too since nagato was mentioned by tobi to be the third six path so that means nagato has equal powers with the (first) sage of the six path

it might be that the 3 sage of the six path that tobi is mentioning is the first sage of the sixth path and second him and third is nagato

i guess madara's rinnegan is kinda a complete one or might be that madara acquired the blood of the first hokage too and evolved his sharingan to rinnegan and through izanagi then two madaras was formed? so tobi maybe madara too but a creation of izanagi?
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote