View Single Post
Old 2015-03-12, 19:36   Link #113
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

To disprove the bullshit claim of there being no implication that Build Busters have discussed how to defeat Try Fighters:

http://puu.sh/gxTmF/da513a05b2.jpg

Why else would they have a fucking diagram of the Build Burning, Winning, and Lightning Gundams in a discussion scene?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Knight View Post
Lol, this is a generic action show made to advertise gunpla. Writers don't put detailed thought into these kinds of anime. It's just that Sekai should have been given a better defeat that is in line with his current level. What I said is based on how the episode and fight actually went and the general genre of the show.

Conjuring up explanations without evidence isn't an argument.
That's rich, given how it's really just based off of you not liking the characters and turning your brain off when you watch the show.

Before you continue, how about acknowledging and attempting to argue the points I've brought up instead of just blowing me off with "oh but it's badly done plot forcing!"

Why does no one ever try to actually argue points in this damn forum?

And for your claims of lack of no thought because it's just a generic show to sell Gunpla? The sheer amount of subtle references seen in the overall show kinda proves that you need to put in quite a bit of thought to make the whole thing work. They're not just throwing crap in willy-nilly, and it's not my fault you're incapable of recognizing it.