Thread: Monster [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2004-06-06, 15:22   Link #36
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
It is likely to be a love-hate relationship but primarily love. Johan was the one that was not selected by his mother to be sent to the Red Mansion. If he didn't really love his sister, he would not have ran back to the Three Frogs and waited for his sister, asked his sister to tell him everything, wiped out her memory (directly or indirectly) & made those memories his own, then go around travelling with her in tow.
I must have missed something here. I thought Nina was sent to the red rose mansion while Johan stayed home. After Nina witnessed the massacre, she ran back home and saw Johan in her dress with wig and everything. She told Johan everything because she was frightened and needed to talk to someone. Johan was there.

Johan never left the three frog place. He could not have run back home because he was already there and never went to the red rose mansion. He was not sent away. I don't know if the twin's mother made a mistake sending the wrong child for experiment. If like you say, everyone is capable of becoming a monster, what does that matter which of the twin was the subject of the experiment? If Johan is the "boss," maybe Nina can do that, too. After all, she is Johan's sister, isn't she? Someone makes a commit about those "eyes" of Nina when she was threatening him. That rage, those eyes, she looks just like Johan. Not only she looks like Johan, but you can see Johan in her. Frankly, I don’t think the twin’s mother even knows about Johan’s “potential.” She was drown in her own rage toward Franz too much to notice that.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote