View Single Post
Old 2011-09-22, 07:26   Link #2897
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
I have been reading LoverAble these past few days and it's been quite fun. There isn't much story going for this game but, the characters and their interactions surely make up for it. There's lots of comedy as each character has their own set of unique traits to their personalities.

Already read the route for Tsugumi, Satsuki, Chinatsu and Nanako and currently in Kaho's. At the moment, Tsugumi is still my favorite heroine. She's such a cute kouhai it's almost criminal

Mahou,

I read Suzukaze a few months ago and it was just ok, IMO. Comprared to Whirpool's past games it was much better than Sevens and almost as good as MagusTale which remains as my favorite game from the company.

All that said, Suzukaze was enjoyable. As an osananajimi Nazuna was awesome though her route was slightly disappointing. Route wise, Suzu's was the best, IMO. The best part of the game, for me are the side-stories. I found their plot, characters and development were far more interesting than the main ones, especially, Megumi's.
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote