View Single Post
Old 2011-12-04, 03:48   Link #94
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
Okay guys, the concern for ep's pacing is valid, but before that actually happens, let's not hate on this episode okay? Stop being the naysayers even before it happens. Who knows, Ufotable might be able to actually pull of a great episode in a vital one like the next one.
If ep11 does indeed got screwed up, then we can come back and blame this episode, before then, just chill.
Even if we disregard the possibility of it resulting in a rushed episode 11, this episode was still rather flawed on its own merits, so I can "hate on it" all I want (which isn't the case either way, since I still thought it was decent overall). But yes, I'll only possibly blame it for the quality of the next episode's pacing when I actually see that one, which is why neither me nor anyone else was blaming it for that just yet, but merely discussing the possibility of it coming to happen. And in my case, discussing having a little more hope in ufotable than that (even if they disappointed me with their resorting to needless pandering for this one episode).
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote