View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 23:42   Link #101
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
He probably still just doesn't completely trust him yet and really it's kind of hard to blame him. I mean the guy basically did just hijack the battleship they are on, has no problems acting independently of the chain of command, and basically sketches out Emily and only came clean because she caught him red-handed. We as the viewer have reason to believe that Grodek is on the level cause we've seen inside his head and why he's doing all this, but Flit hasn't and all he sees is him trying to cut deals with people like Don Voyage who clearly aren't on the level and who just want better weapons to wage further war against their enemies at the colonists expense.
You have to realize, though, that Flit doesn't know any of that part of your post that I bolded yet. And while Flit does have misgivings about Fardain's war, I wouldn't say that he thinks Don is completely evil. And Grodek already gave his reasons for why he's dealing with Don. Now, it's true that, at this point, this might just be uncertainty on Flit's part. But I could see him being at odds with Grodek in the future seeing as how Gridek appears willing to do anything to get at the UE. There might come a time when it'll just be too much for Flit.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote