View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 18:58   Link #385
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
Don't understand the first part. Do you mean, the item labelled {The Disaster} is hidden, like Crow couldn't see it?
What I meant was the conditions of Drake's possession was different to the 3rd, 4th and 5th Disaster in that while those 3 knew that they would be possessed by the armour upon wearing it, Drake did not. This means that in order to get the 3 to wear the armour Beast had to convince them in some way. However, since Drake would most likely put on the armour right after recieving it in order to benefit from whatever bonuses the armour conferred onto its wearer as soon as possible, all Beast had to do was remain silent and it would be able to possess Drake. If it had made its presence known to Drake, obviously Drake would be apprehensive and would leave the armour in storage while trying to make a decision, thus stalling the Disaster's rampage.

As for Crow, I think I read somewhere on the LN thread that when the 5th's Wire Hook latched onto him, a small piece of the Disaster broke off and was embedded in his back. That is why he didn't see the Disaster in is storage: he was already wearing it in some form.