View Single Post
Old 2008-08-31, 12:36   Link #107
Luce

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Well, I don't know how many times i'm going to need to say this, but Naruto(the character) isn't supposed to be learning new techniques. Think back to DBZ, how many techniques did Goku actually know? Maybe four, for the entire series. Naruto takes after him in that respect. He has few techniques, but he is extemely skilled with each of them. Naruto is what I like to refer to as being "specialized".
I understand the reference, but from what I remember of DBZ, (haven't seen in long time) no one really got any new techniques. Everyone just kinda used the same stuff over and over, which is slightly different then "Naruto" where some people are developing new stuff quite frequently.

Also, if you think of other people like Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Lee, etc....they have all been kinda doing the same things over and over, jutsu wise. But Naruto should be learning some new techniques soon since he has learned what his element type is. He should develop some jutsus based solely on his wind nature, not just FRS.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote