View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 18:33   Link #3215
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

as much as i love to Defend AVB and what he is trying to do at Chelsea. i do see the other side. all the managers taht have come in for us have bought players but, they have also got the best out of the players that we currently have.

i would like nothing more that to see Kalou, Maloua, Mikel and Bosingwa leave. but, that will take time and in the meantime we still have matches to play, cups to challenge and we need to work with these players rather than just concentrate on who we can get and who we can get rid off.

i still support AVB and can see what he is trying to do. give us sucess and dominance long term. but, this is the now and we need to win against Napoli to have any chance of a good season. that win can drive us in all compatations. i've given up on the league, we still need a 4th place finish but FA cup and A good run in the Champ league is still on the table.

AVB needs to start working with the players he has insted of trying to get others. thats the real problem at the club. the players can see that he does not want them, so of course they're not gonna follow him.