View Single Post
Old 2012-02-22, 00:40   Link #3220
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
It is painful every year that seeing how Arsenal seems to lost every key player...
RvP is the most applauded player in the team. He rise from the invicible team till today... He still hang on the belief that Arsenal someday will rise from ash and be strong again...

Guess he is out of patience...
Well, i will be out of patience when i am the one scoring goals while the other forward such as the (past) young English prodigy seems only declining in his skill...

Not to mention Ramsey and Arteta seems can not fill the hole of Nasri and Fabregas...
As a fan, I've felt the team was cursed at times with how hard injuries have hit the past several campaigns. But the loss of key players to injury wouldn't be as bad if there were quality reserves in waiting.

I'm hoping Walcott is sold in the summer because I don't see him getting significantly better as a player.

Ramsey and Arteta were never going to replace those two. Aaron will get better over time, but he's not in Fabregas or Nasri's class(he may never be). And Arteta is obviously a declining player who's never really been more than solid. Even with Wilshere, the club needed a young, talented play-maker to offset the loss of two great ones. It should have been Mata. Instead, we got Arteta and Benayoun on loan.