View Single Post
Old 2007-02-22, 01:22   Link #273
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Well, here’s my explanation as to why Orochimaru might be cut out of the picture, Orochimaru so far has served as a tutor to Sasuke, meaning he has served his purpose. If indeed his arms are once again useless due to Sandaime's Shiki Fujin then getting Sasuke's body is pretty much useless to Orochimaru as well, not to mention Kishimoto, the Manga, and fans would never allow it. We all saw this coming, there is no reason to pretend to be surprised now.

My other reasoning is, the student always surpasses the master (we have seen this countless times, even if the master is evil). Although this is totally insignificant the final move from Rurouni Kenshin the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki in order for Kenshin to learn it, Kenshin had to defeat his masters Kuzu Ryu Sen which in the process killing his master. (Yes, I realize his master still lived, but this is just an example)

If Orochimaru does not die (which is most likely because Oro has this uber survival instincts and, he’s like Mr. Survival, he has so many get away technique’s, resurrection jutsus's etc etc. One thing is for sure, Sasuke is done with Orochimaru he is and will be gone, either going after more power or possibly to face Itachi because Sasuke feels he is ready.

Orochimaru has served his purpose, I also never believed even once Oro would get Sasuke's body mainly due to, you can't call it avenging unless your the one who’s doing it, and how would it be when Itachi see's that its actually Orochimaru in Sasuke's body, would be accept that ? Meaning, who’s really defeating Itachi? Oro or Sasuke.

Its also possible that there is a twist, and all this is just a test, Orochimaru has asked Sasuke to attack him.

Now, about Sasuke's growth and how amazing he is for doing what he did. It's actually pretty legit as I said before, try comparing it to Naruto and tell me its not correct. Sasuke has to be better then Naruto, and this compared to the new Naruto, and Naruto's new technique definitely qualifies as better then Naruto, so its right on the dot.

Moving on, I’m a big fan of romance in Naruto, Sakura and Naruto is my major one yes I would go as far as to say I am a SakuNaru/NaruSaku fan, in fact I am. None the less, one thing that is very clear, since the start of part II Sakura has been allot more in to Naruto then ever, and allot less in to Sasuke, while it may not be clear to hardcore fans of other couples. Hence, I took the time to compile a list of "facts" which hint at the possibility and aren’t ridiculous or blind, here is the original thread. Link I believe that NaruSaku is not just a possibility, but will happen based on these "facts".

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-02-22 at 06:46.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote