View Single Post
Old 2006-02-12, 19:44   Link #84
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandsleepy
I really don't think their clothes had any significant meaning in this RGB. However, I believe the most significant parts are the ring, the necklace, Cagalli and Athrun in this RGB pic as well as the column of comments right next to the RGB (I don't have the scan yet): the beginning word/title "the story of two augites" and the brief "comment" from columnist/journalist about the future for Asucaga after GSD.
Well...since this is about Gundam couples, and since nobody has even tried posting anything about why one should support this couple more so than the rest (which means this is more of a fans' thread on why this particular couple is teh best), it means that saying that you like AsuCaga, then that's it.

Quote:
Thanks for your concern. I indeed had no intention to go against ShinxLuna. This is actually informational only -- translating what Char Blog posted about the magazine article from February 2006 NewType for Asucaga couple. But my post is still concentrated on Asucaga in this thread "Best Love Story Between Gundam Couples". Besides, up to this page 4, I haven't yet seen a single post about supporting ShinxLuna in this thread.
Well, it is informational, but really, this is about Gundam couples only. If you want to get picked apart by those who don't support this couple, then fine.

Quote:
Well, if my post is surely offensive, Mr. Paper has every rights to take appropriate action to justify it.
It's not offensive, but it is an invitation to a flame war.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!