View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 14:07   Link #11080
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I've been counting. Turns out that no matter how much rounding up captain Kawabata engages in when describing his trips to Kuwadrian port, it still ends up being used already before the main mansion is even completed.
I reached the same conclusion when I made my timeline. The Kuwadorian is older than the mansion, and I suspect that it was there even before Kinzo bought the island. It might as well be the very reason Kinzo decided to buy the island and transfer the whole family there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalwitch View Post
And yeah, in fact it's proved that Kuwadorian exists. Though I don't believe Eva went there...
Granted that in this kind of story anything can be questioned, there isn't really anything that can be said to be more "probable" than the Kuwadorian's existence. Its existence is as solid as Rokkenjima's existence.

About Eva being there, this is something that was reported by official informations. It was repeated by Okonogi, and I think it was mentioned by Ange and Kawabata as well.

Also professor Otsuki claims that the books that Eva auctioned were taken from Kuwadorian.

So in the end we really have many different POW on the matter and they all concur . Granted that all of them are probably repeated with an official source told em, which obviously is the rescue squad that retrieved Eva from Rokkenjima.

You need to think about some kind of conspiracy to explain how is it possible that all the world believes that Eva was found in Kuwadorian when she actually wasn't there. But why? For which purpose they should have lied on this matter?

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote