Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-29, 02:05   Link #3625
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Tens of millions? You in some baller gear right now? Quite sure upgrades to mine wouldn't take that much and I am like, totally awesome and shit (Carried Mp6 ubers while forgetting to select the correct passives)

I know what you're talking about but I don't think you'd be at that point yet, though you might want to drop your battle tag or profile or something.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/V.../hero/19625369
Barbarian Gear is more expensive than other classes because they are more in demand. And anyway I am currently a Throw Barb. Getting half a million gold per act 3 run while with Goldskin. Takes about 45min if I pay attention.

Still waiting on getting the set body armour for the Barbarian. Otherwise there really isn't much else I can find that aren't 10 million.

So I am looking to gear up my Monk. The Monk's gear is only half finished, I am currently ONLY playing Barb.

p.s. Maximus for my Enchantress was the best purchase I ever made. A demon that takes aggro and is invincible for 15 seconds.

p.s.s Also, I ended up with 4 pairs of Firewalkers in one night of play. RNG sure is silly. My Barb Amulet was actually a real drop as I couldn't have afforded it on the market, but as you might notice it has no strength stat.

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2013-01-29 at 02:24.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote