Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-18, 12:58   Link #5281
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Common sense: most of the people on Asuki play on the US server. Ergo, that means I play where they are.

Oh, and had a seriously bad bit of games today, particularly on the AT-8. Managed to somehow break even on the poor TD, and even get ahead two games overall, but it's always tit for tat it seems, particularly on stuff like the T-44.
yes but don't you have more problems on the NA servers than the SEA servers? Sure most of the AS players are on the NA servers, but still wouldn't it be better on the SEA servers for you?

@RW that is called low tier trolling and it most likely he's running fully equipped, there is also a clan the specialized on low tier seal clubbing, so watch out for clan members with the tag name [UMB] those players are most likely to run equipment and prolly premium rounds. That being said, I have 50% of my tier III on prem rounds and fully equipped for seal clubbing.

if thats the case, about the 2x crew experience I'll be back friday night only to go on break on saturday and return back on sunday to get the most of the crew xp, and if you see me log in, its mainly becuz i'm doing my dailies for my non elite tanks on my main acct. idk if i'll do much on the alt acct., i might play it to accumulate free xp. that even being the case, I'll be semi breaking from WoT till monday, I prolly will ignore platoon invites if I don't feel like platting.