View Single Post
Old 2011-04-09, 15:54   Link #63
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Her haior cut makes her look pretty ugly in my opinion. But again I am never a fan of cutting hair-short. Only Rinko and a few other characters can make the short-hair loook good, while all others are just cute (as compared to long-hair hot/sexy look).
I'm not a fan of the haircut either but she still looks alright to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Sometimes I ponder which direction this series is taking. At times I think the sister doesn't have any real interest in Gorou beside their brother and sister relationship. The author could just continue the slice of life comedy and tease out the incest angle. With the graduation I wonder if its more about progression on their family life rather than the incest (lover) angle which I prefer.
I actually think we are going the incest route. The plot progression seems like we are heading for more drama, and it was shown that Aneki deeply cares about Gouru with implications of romance. In the chapter where Gouru pushes her down on the couch, she tells him to sort out his feelings implying to pick between either her or the other girl, who he later rejects.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote