View Single Post
Old 2009-05-27, 01:28   Link #2214
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyusername View Post
WHAT IS THIS FOOLISHNESS

If that sign was in any way referring to Twilight or any book in the Twilight series, I might have to kill myself. There's no damn conflict in the books. NONE. Nothing that could be considered angst, unless you don't know the definition of the word. Or unless you consider a boring, normal, and average girl moving to a small town and having every person fall in love with her angst.
I actually saw the movie, and if the books are anywhere near the same, that could be the blurb on the back of the novel. Don't worry, I saw it for free, as part of an "Intel training seminar" (retail computer employee). Still can't figure out why Intel decided to screen a movie geared toward "obsessed teenage girls" to a bunch of retail employees, but I have to admit I enjoyed the hell out of myself MSTing the horrid piece of drivel. I can safely say it has eclipsed Crow: City of Angels and formed an unholy trinity with Mortal Kombat: Annihilation and Highlander 2 as the worst movies I've ever seen in a theater. Horrible acting, textbook pretentious directing, dialog that made Attack of the Clones sound like Shakespeare... It was so bad I started to wonder if it was intentionally so, but then I realized it wasn't written well enough to be intentionally bad. Stay away. Stay far away. Unless there's alcohol involved and any humor is directed at the screen from the audience... ^_^