View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 23:41   Link #1116
Polarem
Dango Digitizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesuchia View Post
Does the new translation site need any help with translations? I've been playing After Story and got to a point where there's a lot of blank * lines and some other awkward translations. I'd be willing to help iron things out if possible ^^.
Hi Hesuchia, thanks for your offer If you're still interested, head on to http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...?title=Clannad, scroll down to the Script Chart, and edit as you see fit.

The awkward translations are the main focus right now. There shouldn't be any "blank * lines" though... did you download it from the site? Which section are those lines in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
wow, i was just about to start the game using an old patch and checked here and suddenly saw that the project was up again. Not sure whether to start or wait for more complete patches now
Hi cyberdemon, the work is slow-going as I don't have much free time so the final release is still a long time away. The translation has reached state that's understandable by English readers, but it still needs polishing. Hope this helps you decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahucirujano View Post
Hi guys, I wanted to ask you if the patch fully translates the game, including the After Story part
Hi nahucirujano, all in-game text is in English (including After Story), but it still needs polishing.
Polarem is offline   Reply With Quote