View Single Post
Old 2006-05-16, 06:03   Link #61
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648
I heard the game is a role playing one. what system is it on?. PS1/2 Or another role playing game for PC?.
The PS2 port handled by Flight Plan (who makes Summon Night) is projected to be out this summer. I know I'm going to be preordering it...
The game is basically around 29 battles, SRPG style, but everyone has pretty much fixed classes. You have essentially four areas to put stat points into after the end of a battle: attack strength, physical defense strength, magical defense strength and combo number. The number of points you get depends on how many enemies that particular character took out, etc. The game is pretty much linear, but after you beat it once, you should be able to play through it a few more times with harder and harder difficulty levels. In the PC DVD version of the game, you can get awards for clearing the game under certain conditions. If you beat the game on one of the hard difficulties, you'll be able to get a bonus picture of Aruruw sitting by the riverside. If you get all the awards, she um... has a clothing malfunction D: Also, the DVD version allows you to hook up an accessory called the P/ECE onto your computer. Once it's hooked up, you can play a minigame with your characters on the handheld P/ECE, and level up your characters that way. (Normally, you'd only be able to level up your characters a lot by dying in battle, as your stats are preserved after dying). I guess the PS2 version wouldn't have the P/ECE support, but it would be fun to at least play those minigames or something.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote