View Single Post
Old 2010-12-13, 17:12   Link #111
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

My opinion this episode is:
Lol, Surprised, And In Tears.
1.LOL- Lots of laugh this episode,right from the get go, from Kyousuke's dilemma in how to "escape" a tight situation involving his mother, Manami and Kirino's "traps". Kuroneko's doujinshi presentation is the "truth" and I lol'ed on the siblings reaction.

2.Surprised- Kirino's sudden super dere got me. My body wasn't ready damn it.

3.In Tears- Like Kyousuke's reaction I will definitely cry too, cause of all the experiences he had to go through for his sister (tarnishing his own reputation). A simple "Sorry" and "Thanks" satisfies Kyousuke. Damn Kyousuke your a damn BRO! (BROFIST!) And Kuroneko's supporting Kirino and gives handkerchief for her to give it to Kyou is heart-warming. (Kuroneko your totally in mai waifu's list).

Others: 1. We already know it already deviated from the novel so it's no point comparing it to the novel. I'm actually watching it as a separate story from the novel (like a spinoff).
2. I'm actually wary of the "Good ENd". Are they saying that there's a "BAd ENd"? ~thinks of Ayase.
3. Because of this different end, the chance of having season two is very slim. But I am still hoping for a season two now that the OVA will deviate from the anime. And I am hoping it will follow the novel faithfully. Then we can have for season two.