Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-20, 11:00   Link #14615
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
1.) The first few times that Tsukune has been injected with Moka's vampire blood aren't worthy to bring up at this point, since aside from slight changes in Tsukune's appearance in his vampire form (which might be the result of the R+V manga's art improvement ) and that the bat theme which appears when Tsukune or Moka change into their vampire forms, was started from the beginning and might signify Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso vampire status (Rosario + Vampire Season I,chapter 10, page 37 ) ... there isn't anything here that hadn't been brought up before.
I think the bat theme was more of an expression of the vampire theme Ikeda used when Moka first took off her seal. More on this later.

Quote:
So taking the new information revealed in chapter 31 ... if the blood that Moka injected into Tsukune was the blood of a Shinso vampire ... it should easily be able to completely change Tsukune's physical build up changing his body into the body of a Shinso vampire , which explains why Tsukune felt like this at hat time (Rosario + Vampire Season I,chapter 20, page 28 )
It might be part of the reason why it's taking much longer than it normally does for a human to turn into a vampire in other literature. Normally transformations are much easier to carry out but in this case, pretty much everything is different.

Quote:
The only thing that discounts that theory is that the typical vampire weaknesses should apply to Tsukune as well, but as we all know that wasn't the case (Rosario + Vampire Season I,chapter 23, pages 3 and 4 )

Again the information that chapter 31 provided might help us with that ... since apparently Shinso vampires can absorb the power's of other ayashi (Rosario + Vampire Season II,chapter 31, page 20 ) and if Alucard is any indication, taking the power's of other ayashi, transforms the body of a Shinso vampire as well (Rosario + Vampire Season II,chapter 31, page 21 )
I wouldn't say so. Moka stated that it is because Tsukune was originally human that he is impervious to water and possibly other elements that constitute a vampire's weakness. So even though he's completely transformed, the base of his body is still human, so he shouldn't be affected by the weaknesses of normal Vampires. So I don't see how this nullifies your theory either way. Besides, chapter 31 stated that he took the powers of other Ayashi, but humans have no power. Abosrbing their blood wouldn't give him anything because they're just livestock to him. It's like saying that by eating a bird, a man can grow wings and fly. Ayashi's different because they're supernatural or mythical creatures like other vampires.

Quote:
3.) Of course I doubt that is the end of the developments that Tsukune is going to undergo ... since despite changing into a Shinso vampire ... there is no way for someone who was a human at first, to be able to control and keep in check the abilities and impulses of a vampire ... which is the reason why Tsukune has fallen into a Ghoul like state ... as well as why Tsukune needs the Holy Lock (Rosario + Vampire Season I,chapter 24, page 10 ), which is an item that allows Tsukune to learn how to control the abilities and nature of a vampire.
I think it is possible. Think back to the example I used with Hokuto and how he was still able to maintain his own consciousness despite taking off the seal. The amoung of Youki he used couldn't be any less than what Moka posessed, considering he was able to go one on one against her. Tsukune could not have inherited more power than Moka has from Moka. That wouldn't really make sense. That said, if Hokuto could manage to acquire full control of his powers, I have little doubt Tsukune can as well. Also, he's been able to control more and more of his power ever since he started training with Moka, and he still has room for improvement. I think there's a good chance he will eventually be able to fully control his powers.

Quote:
Spoiler for Shinso inheritance:
Moka's case of transfusing her blood to Tsukune and Akasha's pregnancy are completely different matters. Moka is simply donating blood to an already living being. Akasha, on the other hand, was carrying Moka, who was relying on her blood to survive and to grow from a single-cell organism in a 9-month period (assuming vampire pregnancy lasts that long). Also, there's no telling whether or not Akasha deliberatly transferred all her power to Moka when she gave birth to her, unlike Moka who only gave Tsukune a temporary boost that inadvertetly turned into a permanent one. Moka's method was therefore different from Akasha's in that she transferred blood once at a time whereas Akasha's transfer was over an extended period of time i.e. all at once. Direct inheritence thus has a different effect altogether, the way I see it.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote