View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 09:28   Link #121
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
You mean most Shin Megaten games, Persona games, some wild arms games like x fire, almost every atelier serie game, the newer Phantasy Star games, Disgaea games, Valkyria chronicle games, certain final fantasy games like the tactic series and many many others?
Heck even non RPG's like corpse party and blazblue have that format.
The narrator don't narrate everything. They don't say "It's cold in here" or "It's a big room" or "I'm feeling hungry" all the time unless it's necessary to find something or whatever. Unless it's in VN-like parts, as is the case with Disgaea, in which case, why are you pointing that out?

tbh why did you point all this rpg stuff out in the first place?? Please look at the whole forest in what I said to RK, not just the trees.

Quote:
I never denied that the gyakuten Saiban games aren't VN's (i even said that it was primarily a VN), i was more doubting on your statement that the layton games were VN's.
Dude, if I say something that agrees to what you said, it means I'm not questioning you, I'm agreeing with you. The questioning is more aimed at Redkey, for whom I'm still waiting a reply. Let's just wait for RK and not fight over what a VN or RPG is.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote