View Single Post
Old 2007-09-09, 12:54   Link #61
innominate
hiatus almost permanent

Hmm, remember the last time I said I was going to start studying... well, for now I'm really going to start. This means, after today (9/9) I don't think I'd be coming to this forum for about 2 months. Even if I do, I'd be logged out.

So, tada~. Hopefully I will have enough willpower to not come back, though I really wish to. It's both kind of dilemmatic and odd of me. Yeah, especially if I know you well, or talk to you often, I will say this again, that I would really miss all of you.

Thus, it's cold turkey for me; quite a test for my willpower. I know this thread hasn't been much of a repertoire for me as of now, and I don't really like whatever I've done either, except for maybe some of the fiction pieces I've written, which nobody actually commented on without me requesting them to. But hey, at least I managed to see my thread get 1337 hits zomg!

If you wish to contact me, there's always email. I will be checking it yeah. I will try not to log on to msn, and if I do, I'd most probably be appearing offline. But I can receive offline messages, you know.

-

Lastly, I would like to raise a question about the rep system...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reputation faq
Right now it’s possible to hand out 10 reputations every 24 hours.
Uhh, I've not been able to give out more than 5 reps per day, so I would like someone to verify this and inform a moderator or something. If I was mistaken, then apologies. D:

No, I'm not the kind who spams rep, in case you were wondering.

-

Thus, with that as a final note, hopefully I will see everybody in 2 months time. =)
innominate is offline   Reply With Quote