View Single Post
Old 2012-01-21, 00:06   Link #2811
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
You DO know that the final wars in SEED and Destiny wouldn't have been won if Kira wasn't there. We wouldn't have Kira messing things up in Orb VS Minerva, that Angel Down episode, and when Lacus presented him the Strike Freedom.

So you really think Lacus isn't intending Kira to fight for her? What purpose do the Freedom and Strike Freedom have if Kira's not going to use those suits to...do what else...fight for her? Will Lacus give him these suits if she really has no intention of having him fight for her? Really? Why give these suits at all? Isn't it basically saying the same thing?
Read what I posted again:
Quote:
Lacus would have preferred if Kira did not have to fight but is still willing to support him if he decides to fight.
That's why Lacus gave him those suits.
Quote:
I was just really focusing on the way Fllay has used him and the way Lacus is also currently using him. How did it end up as being a generalized statement for "using people"? Please try not to put other words into what I posted.
You're the one who's generalizing by equating Kira's relationship with Flay to Kira's relationship with Lacus.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote