View Single Post
Old 2009-09-02, 23:28   Link #124
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illieas View Post
really? she kill hundreds of soldiers in ease. it would not be weird for them to be uncertain that the alicia they know is not the same alicia that she is now. she was unresponsive and was very stoic and went on being very badass full murder mode. Do they know she isn't still in that state a unresponsive killing machine?
They haven't seen her since she went on a rampage. cause as seen in the episode after she faint she is placed in a bed away from the squad.

As you can see next episode they eventually get over their confusion and realize that they were stupid and want her back. It is like Saikano or even in Black lagoon when the kid decided to run away from his maid as she murdered people who were kidnapping him.
welkin stood firm that he wanted her back while alicia. alicia being the one want to separate cause how you like a monster blah blah.

if you think the dramas is too much. fine but it is miles ahead of the game. the game only had a passing comment about worshipping her and that was it. and next chapter she is a wielding a rifle going into battle.

Which do you think is the bigger plot hole nothing about it or some drama about it?
I have given reasoning why i think it is great episode as it was the first time it out did the game. dismissing my arguments out of hand using a smorgasbord of facepalm doesn't help your case and make you seem more immature.
Give me a break. I'll say it again. This is a Squad of soldiers. A squad that is like family. They've fought together. Killed together. Lost loved ones together. Watched their countryside burn to the ground. Watched their homes be destroyed as they fought on. Do you honestly believe, soldiers would shun her after what they saw her do? She made absolutely no threatening actions towards Gallian forces. Unconcious or not, these soldiers are not 12 year old kids. They've already experienced some pretty bad stuff, and would not reject her like that.

This is fake drama. Unrealistic drama. Poorly written, out of place drama. This anime is so pathetic compared to the game, I won't spend one penny for the DVDs'. Why support something had horribly written, directed, and animated as this? Disagree all you want. But go talk to real soldiers before drawing up your conclusions about how realistic Squad 7 acted here.