View Single Post
Old 2007-07-05, 00:34   Link #19
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
With ten characters to choose from I decided to limit myself to five votes. In short vote for the better half. The characters I voted for being the following.

Ishizuki Koyori: Her relationship with Aono is very sweet. She's also rather cute and so yeah she deserves a spot. Now if only she could learn stop saying Mana-san.

Ishizuki Mana: It was nice how she tried her best to help out Yorito. Plus unlike some characters in her position she wasn't completely oblivious to everything going around her.

Kamikawa Mayuko: She has awesome outfits. Her back story is nice and well she's kind of pretty for her age anyway.

Shihou Matsuri: Her voice is sweet. I like her personality and some of her actions near the end cause me to give her high marks. She's just great all around.

Morimiya Aono: At first I found her boring. Then I became angry with her which in a sense was an improvement. However as the show progressed I started wanted the best for her. In essence she has the most impact on me. If I had to be forced to vote for only one character it would be her. She's become my favorite.