Thread: Licensed Skip Beat
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-30, 21:02   Link #206
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Q...Is Kyoko in love with Ren?
A.... NO
Q....Is she attracted to Ren occasionally?( And against her will)
A....YES!!!!

Right now she is at the beginings of love. The big clue for me was when Ren was going through his issues with Dark Moon. How much she cares for him is well established by how frantic she becaume. But what really got me was when Kyko was Bou and Ren told her he liked a girl. She was all like "Suduce her, make her yours." You can't be in love with someone and say those words. Even if she wasn't aware of her love, or if she wasn't the jelous type she would have still felt weird saying that. It was only a little latter that Kyko was attracted durring "Heated games" ,but even that was just the first step. It can't be denied that she is takeing more and more comfort by just being around him. That part is growing. But she's not there yet.

As for Sho.... deep down you know that she still cares for him. The shire amount of hatred she has for him is evidence to how much she loved him.
That was real or she wouldn't have been hurt so badly. The thing is, Sho has realized to some extent what he did and he is going to try to make amends. Even though I don't think Kyoko will ever take him back, (heres hoping) the fact is he has just enough of an effect on kyoko to make things intersting. Will see how that relationship develops. I should point out that we haven't seen Kyoko fantasising about killing Shotaru for sometime now.