Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-05, 22:38   Link #5
kujoe
from head to heel

Basic premise:

Main protagonist, Teppei is taken in by his grandfather after the unfortunate death of his parents. It turns out that Teppei's grandfather is a force in the economic, high society world of Japan, and without a successor his grandfather makes him the legitimate heir.

Thus Teppei is enrolled in such a prestigious school where students all belong to the highest castes of society. Charlotte and Sylvia are princesses of their respective nations, while Seika is a daughter and renowned model of the fashion world. Yuu is Teppei's maid who serves him and goes to school with him as part of the Arima household.

It will be interesting how Megumi Toyoguchi will handle the role of Sylvia. She's probably one of my favorites right there with Charlotte. Actually, I can't make up my mind between the two, but Sylvia is particularly charming alongside her sister and her father. Charlotte is your deredere "main girl" type, Sylvia the princess with martial sensibilities, Seika the tsundere snob and Yuu is the gentle, moe maid.

Last edited by kujoe; 2009-04-07 at 23:44.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote