Thread: Licensed Freezing the anime
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-27, 21:15   Link #93
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Well, if it's anything, we rarely, if ever, see in the anime what we see in the posters, so...
Usually the mags take from the series and all. Amagami's were really spot on in this regard.

Quote:
But really, it's Freezing's fault. There's just no reason for these girls to be fighting each other. Absolutely no valid, logical reason. Non whatsoever. And yet, when they are supposed to be fighting beings from another world, they fight each other. and then, to make things even more weirder, why does Sattelizer have to fight while wearing that dress? In fact, did she even change to a more suitable battle worthy clothing yet? (don't get me started on re-reading, I started the manga while being sold on the whole "fight aliens" thing, and got fighting girls instead) It just screams for her to get her clothes damaged

But I just shrug and say "whatever". I can't take back my time lost on reading that trite. And so there's that tiny bit of pondering inside me wondering how it would be animated. So I will proceed to watch it for the twintail fanservice
Girls fighting girls is more popular, I guess. But not when it's like this, at least to me.